viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

Vacation in the capital

Since I was born, I always celebrate the end of the year parties with my family in Calama, the city where I was born. This year, my sister and I are already living in our own apartment, so our parents will come to spend Christmas and New Year with us. Maybe we can see the famous fireworks that launch in the Entel tower or those that launch in the beach of Valparaíso.

 They plan to come in their car to visit the places close to the city, like Curicó (the city where my mother was born, Pomaire, Chimbarongo and maybe some places further south.) My little brother will also come and I plan to show him the funniest places in Santiago: the zoo, the natural history museum, Fantasilandia and maybe some toy store.

It will also be a good opportunity to participate in the summer activities of the capital, such as film festivals, “Santiago a mil”, “Providence jazz”, among others.

I've heard that the heat of summer in Santiago is very intense, so it would be a good idea to go to the beach or to a water park (it's been a long time since I've done this with my family)
It will be a very different vacation than what I am used to, it will be sad to not be able to see my grandparents and the rest of my family that lives in Calama this summer, but I hope to be able to travel in the winter holidays.


I really think it will be fun to spend my vacation in the capital.


1 comentario: