viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

The last post

Hi every one, this is my last post of the year, just when I was beginning to enjoy them jaja, and it it’s about my experience writing this blog.

Well I must say that it has not been easy, with all this I have realized that it is very different to read in English than to speak in English. For this same reason, writing post has been a good exercise to know how and when to use certain connectors, such as talking about the past and the future and in general improves with my vocabulary. 

About the post comments something funny happened to me. In my first posts there was no comment from my classmates, and I really thought that they did not understand what I. Apparently everyone had bad access to the address of my blog, so he was redirected to a blog calling "GREETINGS KOREA" (http://blogbustervideo.blogspot.cl/). It only has one letter of difference, what was the possibility? Finally, after solving this, I started receiving comments from my classmates.


Outside of classes, I do not write much in English. Sometimes I use the App “Duolinguo” to practice my English. The idea is to do it 5 minutes a day but I usually forget it. On the other hand, I like to watch movies, and I prefer to see them in their original language. Sometimes with the movies that I have seen many times (star wars for example) I learn the memory dialogues, so I do not program the subtitles. This is why when I try to speak in English I usually use movie phrases.


1 comentario:

  1. I remember I couldn't find your page huhuhu, and learning the dialogues from memory is a good exercise!! well done Philip!

    ResponderEliminar