Since I started to study archeology, I thought
about dedicating myself to research, and taking a postgraduate course is practically
a basic requirement.My university teaches some postgraduate courses
for students of archeology, but I'm not really interested in having classes
with the same professors that I had during my undergraduate period. I think
that to do a postgraduate in another university of Chile, or why not in another
country, would be an interesting opportunity to meet new people and places.
I have researched universities in Peru, Mexico,
United States, England and even Japan, but the problem is always the same, the
price. There are some scholarships that can help you with the career fee,
however when you go to another country you also have to pay for accommodation,
food and that sort of thing.
My plan is finish my career and get a job,
raise money and apply for a postgraduate course before turning 25. If this does
not work, my plan b is to put a brewery (for more information read my last
post).
If I leave the country, I would like to go back
and work in Chile. Another thing I would very much like to do is to teach at
some university (I think you also need to have a graduate degree for that).
Almost every member of my family is a teacher and I would not want to break
with that tradition.

I have the same plan A
ResponderEliminarI like your plan. You really think what to do after left the university. But, would do you like take some time for rest of academy?
ResponderEliminaryes, the biggest problem is the expensive prices of everything, scholarships don't cover all your needs, and at some points you could be broke in a foreign country and that's really scary!
ResponderEliminarI hope you can fulfill your brewery project -I remember quite well your future business, and do a postgraduate course before you turn 25!!
ResponderEliminar