I have spent four years studying archaeology, and I love my
career but I’d like to do other things though. Someday I would really like to have a brewery and make my own beer. I imagine
a welcoming place, with a nice ambient, nice music, good food and above all
good beer.
If I do this, I don’t want to be sitting in an office, I would
like to cook, attend the tables and of course make the beer. What I would like more it’s to experiment with
new flavors of beer, and well, taste it. Also, I would be able to explore my wish of being
a bartender, and would be an excuse to travel around the world to know others breweries.
I think that a brewery will be very successful because there
are now only a few independent breweries left in the country, and the vast
majority is in the south. However, success is not the most important thing, all
my life I have longed for something like this. Handmade beer is my passion, I really love the
smell of malt from the brewery and the bitter flavor.
I imagine myself doing this when I will be an old man, when I
wouldn’t like still be an archaeologist.

I hope you can mix both your professional and your dream careers
ResponderEliminar