Well... This is my story.
My uncle Oscar is a History teacher, and sometimes he works doing touristic trips for the people. When I was a child, he took me to many interesting places, like museums and arqueological sites. Little by little I took an interest about this.Then, when I was 12, my family traveled to Peru, and it was the most wonderful experience in my life. Altought we went for a little time, we visited a lot of museums and beautiful palces, but the best experience was knowing Machupichu, one of the most amazing wonders of the world. In there, I saw a group of people working with shovels and other tools in the ruins and I thought "I can do this work for free". In this moment I decided to study arqueology.
When I grew up, my parents thought that I couldn't get a job if I was an archeologist, but when I say them that my other option was to be a musician, they supported me. Now I'm studying Arqueology, and I think it was the right decision.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario