miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hi, this is my third post and in this opportunity I will talk about my favorite piece of technology.

My mobile phone is very useful, I use it for call my family, check my emails, talk with my friends, listen to music and sometimes to play games. But actually is not my favorite device. My favorite piece of technology is my electric guitar. I can't live without it.

 It was a Christmas present when I was eight and them my mother teach me to play it. After a year, I can play songs easily. Currently I play with my friends and when I was alone, I play  to relax myself. Also, when I'm studying, I use it to focus,  I guess play a instrument is very useful for this kinds of things. When I travel always take my guitar and my amplifying, and if I can't do it, I take my acoustic guitar.

I have other instruments, but the guitar is my favorite, my mother and my father playing it to, and I see it like a legacy.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario