Movies are certainly one of my favorite topics to converse, more than books or even music. I love watching movies and that's why it's very difficult for me to do a top. To make it easier, this time I will refer only to a cinematic genre, horror.
1) The Shining: For me it is really a masterpiece. Based on the work of one of my favorite writers, Stephen King, and directed by the wonderful Stanley Kubrick, The Shining tells the story of Jack Torrance, a writer who accepts a job as a caretaker of an isolated hotel. There, Jack begins to go crazy by the supernatural forces that inhabit the hotel, putting in danger to his wife and to his son. When I see The Shining, the performances of Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duval make me forget for a moment that this just is a movie and that I really fear for the lives of the characters, I love that.
2) Psycho: If there is a master of terror and suspense, that is Alfred Hitchcock and his masterpiece is Psycho. This film follows the story of Marion Crane, a woman who fled to California after stealing money from her company. On the way, she stops and sleeps at the Bates motel, with the Norman Bates service. This character is one of the adoptions that has had the famous assassin Ed Gein. The suspense is permanent and the end of the history really made me shout a couple of rudeness.
3) The Conjuring: Although I am not a fan of the current horror films, who abuse the "screamers" to scare the public, I must admit that director James Wan has managed to reawaken the horror genre in the movies. The Conjuring is about a family that comes to live in a haunted house, a fairly simple argument, but with a stupendous realization. This movie does not let you panic, it keeps you in a permanent tension until all you want is for something on the screen that finally scares you in order to you can breathe.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario