My favorite concert
My favorite band it has always been The Beatles,
a 60´s band separated at the 70’s whit the half of their members alive (and one
of them was the drummer). So, the closet to a Beatles concert was a Paul McCartney’s
concert. He comes to Chile in 1993 and again in 2011. I think it was my last
chance to see him.
I worked to raise money for the concert ticket,
and the fly ticket and finally I collected whit a little help from my parents. Before
that I had never go to a real concert, so my favorite concert is actually my
first concert.
I went
there with my cousins, but I lose them in the second song (it doesn’t much to
me). Paul is actually my favorite Beatle, and he plays all my favorite songs, around
of 30 songs, like a 3 hours concert. I even remember myself crying when he play
“Here today” a song in memory of John Lennon.
The concert was 2 encores and ended
up with a fireworks show. I was hoarse from so much shout one week, but really
it was worth it.
I went to this concert too! and i cried with here today too!
ResponderEliminar