My relationship with the english
When I was on the school, I don’t really play attention to my English class, actually it bored me. My true relationship with the English language began since when I start to watch movies and play videogames. I really loved, but the majority of good titles were in English. So I began to unload many movies and I watch it once and once again and try to understand the storyline. I’m not sure why, but I can’t tolerate dubbing in the movies, really disturb me when I see someone moving his mouth and say something totally different (Is weird, I know).
When I was on the school, I don’t really play attention to my English class, actually it bored me. My true relationship with the English language began since when I start to watch movies and play videogames. I really loved, but the majority of good titles were in English. So I began to unload many movies and I watch it once and once again and try to understand the storyline. I’m not sure why, but I can’t tolerate dubbing in the movies, really disturb me when I see someone moving his mouth and say something totally different (Is weird, I know).
Now, the
sad part…
When I
started study archaeology, I don’t know that all the fu… archaeologist write his
paper in English, even the Chilean archaeologist. Read in English don’t really
bother me, but read archaeology papers is another history. They use many technical
words, and are really difficult to understand. Now, I’m the habit of listen and
read, the next step is begin to talk without look like a stupid. I don’t hate
the English, but sometimes I think he hate me.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario